Benefits of Using the Auction Method
- Real estate auctions offer the seller an alternative to the traditional List & Wait method.
- The auction process causes multiple buyers to compete at the same time and place to purchase your property.
- An auction creates the most exposure in the shortest period of time and accelerates sales.
- Competition generates excitement and motivates buyers.
- Competitive bidding often draws prices higher than the seller’s expectations.
- Requires that potential buyers be registered and qualified with certified funds on the day of the auction.
- Auction avoids drawn-out negotiations and unnecessary contingencies because the seller presets terms and conditions.
- Auction brings interested buyers to a point of decision—they must act now or lose an opportunity to purchase the property.
- Auctions motivate buyers to action. An auction is a catalyst for motivating hesitant buyers into action. The auction brings all interested parties into one place at the same time for a single purpose – to determine who will pay the most for the property. All interested parties are “forced” to make a decision. Getting an interested person to act is the most difficult thing for a private treaty broker to do.
Our real estate professionals have over fifty years of combined real estate experience.
Sam Arsan, Broker,
Specializing in commercial and investment properties.
Bill Chow, Broker,
Associate, Residential and Commercial properties.
Mary Ficklin, CRS,
Specializing in Peninsula, Residential properties.